My name is John and I want to prepare your taxes.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Your Tax Question - 075

Dear John, I am considering starting a small business - what do you think?  Seriously, James
---
Hi James, 


That is seriously a vague question.  While there is a thousand ways to go with that I will just say that I heartily approve.  The way that you set up your business needs to be considered because it will determine what rules you will have to follow while doing business and filing your taxes.  The more complicated the business the more you will need to follow the advice of an accountant, CPA, and or attorney.  Other than that, there is a lot of consideration so get ready to roll your sleeves up and have fun.


Best of luck,
John   

PS.  Please send me an email if you want to buy an hour or two of consultation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment